2.12.2013

.

The Light in My Window
Day Twenty
Live in rooms full of light. ~Cornelius Celsus
Happy Sunday to all! 

 ❤
Day Nineteen
Esta idea surgió después de que termine de limpiar mi armario.

Que tenga un maravilloso fin de semana!

This idea came out after i finish clean my closet.
Have a wonderful weekend!

 The Manhattan Condominiums
Day Eighteen
Hello everyone!
I took a long walk to get some inspiration for today. It was a beautiful sunny day and I was feeling very good. I knew the place I wanted to photographd, but when I came home, I realize that the photos didn't came out clear as I thought.
I used my Galaxy S3 camera to shoot this photo. Thanks everyone for all your amazing support. I will visit your wonderful gallerys tomorrow, I am very tired and sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome! ♥