2.28.2013

.

I love photography
Day Fifty-nine
Any Ideas?

Day Fifty-eight
Yesterday i went to bed thinking about this idea. Hopefully you guys like it! 
 
 
Got my nails done!
Day Fifty- seven

 Day Fifty-six

There are some days when I just don’t feel like talking.. Today is that day. - Unknown.

 UNA CÁLIDA Y SOLEADA TARDE DE DOMINGO!

Day Fifty-five 


Hola a todos, 

Volviendo a mi proyecto, esta vez saltare por lo menos una o dos entradas para poder presentar más de una foto. Si desean ir al día con mi 365, los invito a ver mi galería en 500px. Ahí podrán ver una foto diaria.  

 Antes de despedirme,les doy la más cordial bienvenida a los nuevos miembros de este blog. 


  Marisa. 
 

 


12 comentarios:

  1. Hello :-)
    I really like your style/the feel of your pictures. You have an identity, somehow, different from the rest, in a good way :-)
    I too get images in my head when I want to portray ideas. At imes it is difficult to go through with, but yuo seem to have that kind of "flow".
    Particularly like the first and forth photo... the colors, filters and composition...the idea and composition on the forth.
    Good story, all the same.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    All the best :-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks you, Lis! That really means a lot to me coming from you.
      Hugs.

      Eliminar
  2. Great series of pictures Marisa! Love them!

    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    DzjieDzjee

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your photos are so wonderful and your blog is lovely. :)
    Gladly followed through GFC and Bloglovin (1).
    Have a great day!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Belas fotografias....Espectacular....
    Cumprimentos

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow ! That one with a bulb is really good !
    Really like it :)

    Thanx for commenting my photo - now I can follow your's pictures which I enjoy a lot :)

    Greetings from Poland & keep posting :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Una creatividad enorme, Marisa. Me gusta esa forma de auto-captarte. El tratamiento fotográfico es exquisito y muy personal.
    Me gustan tus fotos.
    Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar

Your comments are welcome! ♥